BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Christmas Card to my Friends ... Including YOU!

Instead of mailing Christmas cards this year, I decided to email one to those I exchange emails with regularly. I looked at eCards on the internet, but couldn't find one that fit "me". So, I decided to make my own!

After coming up with a couple of different ideas, I finally decided I wanted something expressing the 'Christmas Child' in me. I grew up in Nebraska, so there had to be snow. And, the card had to be 'fun'. I finally gathered all the pictures and audio I wanted, compiled them into a FLASH file, and emailed the following to my friends. Each card was personally addressed via the Christmas tag at the beginning; this one is to all of you: My Friends!




Sorry ... removed it to get ready for 2010!!


0 comments: